Apply for the 9th CSBR Sexuality Institute! Deadline 12 March 2017
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience working on issues of sexuality & human rights?
- Are you committed to undertaking efforts to promote sexual and bodily health and rights at national and international levels?
- Do you represent an organization/institution engaged in advocacy, research, fieldwork, and/or grassroots organizing on issues of sexuality and rights?
Then we’d like to hear from you!
To Apply: Please (1) submit the Application Form online, and (2) send your current C.V. to csbrsexualityinstitute@gmai
Deadline to apply: 12 March 2017
Language: The Sexuality Institute is held in English.
- The cost of tuition is USD 100 for all participants
- Scholarships to cover international travel & attendance costs are available for participants from smaller organizations based in the Global South, including tuition costs as needed.
- Applicants from international NGOs, and organizations based in Europe and North America, are not eligible for scholarships and must cover their own travel & attendance costs for the training.